Rabu, Maret 14, 2007

Rain again

Hmmm.........
The rain falls again, makes the earth wet. Houses, leaves, trees, roads and streets are damp. And the night sleeps quiet in the rhythm of rain. It's very very silent night. Only dropped rain I can hear. The wind blows between dots of rain. Cold but fresh.

I want to tell you about this blog. Actually, I have signed up for this blog since August and I began write it at September. Because my duty and job, I didn't have any time to write it anymore. After several months, I remembered that I still have blog. Then I tried to open it. Unfortunately, I forgot the password. So I couldn't open my blog.

Finally, I got my password. At that time, I found a piece of paper in my wallet. I took and read it. Gosh! That's what I looked for several days ago. I had found my blog password. Soon, I signed in to my blog, and wow.......

I can open and enter my blog.

Note:
I'm very sorry, because my English is still poor. I wish your comments and criticism for my English. So, I hope I can improve and comprehend my English better. Thank you.

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

hahah...
so u forgot ur pass..
haha..better u choose pass that can be easily remembered.
hahaha..keep writing..

moesafeer mengatakan...

Thanks for your coming and your suggestion. :)
May be it will be better if my pass is NEZ (juz kiddin)
Have a nice day.